[HECnet] Config Details Required

Tim Sneddon tim at sneddon.id.au
Sun Sep 8 15:33:46 PDT 2013

On 2013-09-08 15:48, Mark Darvill wrote:
HI,

I will be bringing up a new decnet area on hecnet (Area 22) in the near
future.

Can I please have info on the peering for IP and any other config
details that may help. I will be using a DECbrouter 90 (Cisco) V11.1.

So, anyone know if the DECrouter will do, and who would be willing to act as a peer?

      Johnny

V11.1 supports GRE, Decnet IV Level 1 and 2 so I am hoping so. :-)

Yup, it definitely works fine.   I have a DECbrouter 90T2 that I use to connect to HECnet running IOS 10.3(7), I am on area 12.

However, at the moment I am having a bit of trouble with my router I and am waiting on a spare to be sent to me.

Brian Hechinger is the guy who is maintaing all the links.   He follows the list and will likely answer you very soon.

Regards, Tim.