[HECnet] Config Details Required

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Sep 8 14:51:48 PDT 2013

On 2013-09-08 15:48, Mark Darvill wrote:
HI,

I will be bringing up a new decnet area on hecnet (Area 22) in the near
future.

Can I please have info on the peering for IP and any other config
details that may help. I will be using a DECbrouter 90 (Cisco) V11.1.

So, anyone know if the DECrouter will do, and who would be willing to act as a peer?