[HECnet] Humour value alternative to DCL - a port OS/390 ISPF to VMS :)

Hans Vlems hvlems at zonnet.nl
Mon Sep 30 08:19:33 PDT 2013

Ha! Every time felt like the beginning!

Van: Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
Verzonden: maandag 30 september 2013 09:15
Aan: hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Beantwoorden: hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Onderwerp: Re: [HECnet] Humour value alternative to DCL - a port OS/390 ISPF to VMS :)

El 29/09/2013, a les 22:26, Hans Vlems <hvlems at zonnet.nl> va escriure:
It is good fun but those     panels kept me well away from IBM systems. AIX had something similar as an aid to system managers. I forgot its name but it was a blessing because the shell commands were beyond human comprehension...

Oh, it is not that bad. It's a little bit like the Necromongers conversion in Chronicles of Riddick: it hurts just at the beginning. :)