[HECnet] Humour value alternative to DCL - a port OS/390 ISPF to VMS :)

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Sep 30 03:07:47 PDT 2013

On 2013-09-30 03:30, Sampsa Laine wrote:

On 30 Sep 2013, at 03:27, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:

No.

	Johnny

Different sense of humour I guess, and I AM bored out of mind here (in Egypt right now, can't even scuba dive due to shoulder injury, curfew at night, everyones left town more or less)..

I'm in village with a few hundred beduins + their camels and goats it feels like.

Decent 3G coverage though.

Yeah. I probably don't have a great sense of humor. I'm more of the hack-in-the-kernel type of guy. That is what I find really enjoyable...

Make everything run and function smooth, tidy and efficient. I also have a very strict ordering and system to my records, my books and god knows what else... And I like straight angles when I draw on a paper. :-)