[HECnet] Non ASCII fonts on VMS?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Sat Sep 28 12:09:39 PDT 2013

On 28 Sep 2013, at 13:07, "Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-" <system at TMESIS.COM> wrote:

I have iTerm and iTerm2, and Terminal.app on OS X.   Both of the iTerm pass
the preliminary VTTEST suites but they both fail miserably when asked to do
the DECSWL and DECDHL tests.   Terminal.app renders both DECSWL and DECDHL
rather well.

I also like Terminal.app's key mapping interface, and the fact that everyone on OS X has it.

So if I get my fake Mac-USB-LK keyboard working, I'll just distribute the config files :)

sampsa