[HECnet] Hooking up TOPS-20 to HECnet?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 01:11:40 PDT 2013

Hello!
Oh wow. I agree.

But that Eclipse. I have fond memories of listening to either a Nova-2
or a Nova-3 or a -4, who evolved into an Eclipse working their way
through phototypesetting output and making it available to a variety
of output devices.

Including two first generation laser based ones and one proof device.

It seems like a full century today. But it was about one half to one
third of that.

That's why Dave that Eclipse is calling me.

But enough off-topic.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com