[HECnet] Hooking up TOPS-20 to HECnet?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Sep 23 05:05:45 PDT 2013

On 2013-09-23 05:59, Sampsa Laine wrote:
Yeah I saw that SOL is a TOPS-20 node.

What software do I need to get another one going? Any ideas?

TOPS-20. Atleast 6.1, but better with 7.0... And I think DECnet is on a separate tape. I think that pre 6.0, it was only phase III.

And of course, the right hardware to go with it (or the right emulator).

	Johnny

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +358 40 7208932