[HECnet] Hooking up DECUSERVE / EISNER to HECnet?

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sat Sep 28 13:46:36 PDT 2013

On Sat, 28 Sep 2013, Sampsa Laine wrote:

Cool. At the moment the innd sort of distributes the uuhec.* hierarchy, but I hate dealing with inn, the config files make me cry.

Will you be able to accept incoming connections to your system BTW?

Yeah.   Obviously not until it's running, though.   May even UPS back it.   I can spare ~60W.

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +358 40 7208932