[HECnet] Hooking up DECUSERVE / EISNER to HECnet?

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Fri Sep 27 17:06:19 PDT 2013

FYI,   I passed along your interests in having EISNER connected to HECnet
to Mr. Dale Coy.   He thought it would be a great idea but suggested that
the DECUServe community be consulted.

I've begun discussion in the DECUServe Notes Conference: DECUSERVE_FORUM,
under the title: The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking^JHECnet

You are invited to join DECUServe (if you are not already a subscriber)
to add your input to that discussion.   Dale's informed me that DECUServe
system is to be moved from its current location the the near future.   If
there is interest in havin EISNER connected with HECnet, it would be best
to incorporate this into the system's moving/relocation plans.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG