[HECnet] Hooking up DECUSERVE / EISNER to HECnet?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Sep 26 18:51:22 PDT 2013

On 09/26/2013 01:49 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
I checked EISNER, and it's currently configured for area 11. I cannot =
see if there are any other DECnet nodes reachable from it (do not have =
privileges). It do indeed run Multinet.
=20

VAXman, is the DECNET on EISNER actually connected to anything?

Not likely.   There was a time but EISNER moved from the home of its old
caretaker (Terry Kennedy) to its new location and it is now just stand-
alone.

  SO close...I have most everything else DEC-related of Terry's.