[HECnet] Can't connect to MIM nodedb

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Sep 27 18:08:06 PDT 2013

On 09/27/2013 05:24 AM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
Ok. I think I sorted it out now. That was an ugly bug... :-)
MIM should be stable now, and with an improved TCP/IP, in case anyone
ever notice...

    I'm actually hoping to run your RSX IP stack at some point.   I just
got another PDP-11/24 recently...Will RSX-11M/Plus run on a machine
without split I/D space?

Yes, M+ will run on an 11/24. It is a supported system. However, my
TCP/IP will not run on that. It requires split I/D-space.

  Ahh ok.   Well, if I run the 11/24, I obviously won't be running that
stack. :)   I may run an 11/44 instead.