[HECnet] Can't connect to MIM nodedb

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Sep 27 02:07:18 PDT 2013

On 2013-09-27 01:06, Sampsa Laine wrote:

Yeah. Right now I'm trying to figure out why the retransmit timer don't seem to work as it should. Most of the time it isn't needed, so it mostly works fine. But I'm trying the odd bad behaviors...

MIM can go down on short notice right now, as I'm mucking in the kernel...

BTW what happened to the old Mail-11 client on MIM - I really liked the interface on it..

I actually have two mail clients on MIM, even though only one is normally installed. Which one was it you liked? The very plain and simple command line thing, or the rather screen oriented fancy one?

I like the screen-oriented one, feels like I'm on a 3270 connected to OS/390 or something..:)

Hum. That is the mailer that *is* installed on MIM. Maybe you haven't set your terminal?