[HECnet] Can't connect to MIM nodedb

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Fri Sep 27 01:10:21 PDT 2013

On Thu, 26 Sep 2013, Sampsa Laine wrote:

On 27 Sep 2013, at 01:28, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello!
I can arrange that! Well no I can't, but it fits my mood. Sampsa, what
that kludge used for sending e-mail out to the people at IBM(!) was OV
and it somehow kept working well into the availability of Notes.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

Huh? I'm totally lost, no idea what you're talking about..:)

sampsa

PS: I do actually have a few "mainframes" that I boot up from time to time on Hercules, I'm starting to like OS/390 especially, not that I understand it (JCL is insane).

I prefer VM myself.   I got TCP/IP going under VM/ESA.

--
Cory Smelosky
Sent from a Sun via a VT320 over LAT!