[HECnet] We have a member in Kazakhstan? Cool!

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Fri Sep 27 17:27:16 PDT 2013

Just saw this on the nodedb for the first time, I knew we had a couple of Siberian nodes but Kazakhstan was a new one for me:

ASDS20 62.8               Oleg Safiullin                                 AlphaServer DS20                 OpenVMS V8.4             Almaty, KZ                                             11-May-2013 00:20:46
ASGS80 62.9               Oleg Safiullin                                 AlphaServer GS80                 OpenVMS V8.4             Almaty, KZ                                             11-May-2013 00:21:19

Oleg are you remotely running these or? In any case, HECnet's geographical coverage is getting pretty large, especially if I finally manage to get a DSL line in Beirut (we need to have a Middle East outpost, no?)

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +358 40 7208932