[HECnet] Anyone have the NOTES client for RSTS/E?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Sep 26 15:48:34 PDT 2013

On 2013-09-26 16:44, Julian Wolfe wrote:
Hey, does anyone have a copy of the NOTES client for RSTS/E? I have seen this mentioned in some articles on usenet, possibly in the DEC micro notes as well.   I would like to get it going on my machine if at all possible. I am of unsure if this came with an early copy of VMS or something, but there is no reference to a server, so I assume so.

I have never even heard of a RSTS/E NOTES client. If one exists, that would be cool.