[HECnet] Public access?

Jarratt RMA robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 25 18:56:25 PDT 2013

I implemented the two commands you need (SHOW ADJACENT NODES and SHOW KNOWN CIRCUITS) a  while ago  and that is live now if you want to try. I thought I had mentioned this but perhaps I didn't. In case you don't remember I am area 5 and the router is at 5.1023.

Regards

Rob

On 25 September 2013 00:07, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 09:16:15PM +0100, Jarratt RMA wrote:
> What does my router do to break your mapper? If I know it might be
> something I can fix.

The mapper currently relies on NICE, so a device that doesn't speak that
can't be mapped.

-brian