[HECnet] Public access?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Sep 25 00:30:43 PDT 2013

On 2013-09-24 23:41, Jarratt RMA wrote:
By the way, the hecnet.eu <http://hecnet.eu> page says the bridge has to
run on Unix. I have ported it to Windows as well. I can't remember if I
ever sent the code to Johnny though. Johnny, do you want the code? I
can't remember what I did to it, but I did have to change it around a bit.

I don't think I ever got the code, but I remember you working on it. Yes, it would be nice to have.

	Johnny

Regards
Rob

On 24 September 2013 22:30, Mark Wickens <mark at wickensonline.co.uk