[HECnet] Surplus cards

Lee Gleason lee.gleason at comcast.net
Sun Sep 22 00:26:16 PDT 2013

Whew - that was quick . Glad to let ya have 'em - I'd have offered them to you privately first, but I thought you were getting cramped for space too.

I'll ship them in next week and let you know the amount (shouldn't be much for a few cards) and you can just Paypal me the money if that's convenient for you - or send a check, whatever you find most convenient. All the same to me.

-----Original Message----- From: Dave McGuire