[HECnet] Inventory reduction sale at Bob's warehouse!

Pontus pontus at update.uu.se
Thu Sep 19 22:24:11 PDT 2013

On 09/18/2013 07:33 AM, Gregg Levine wrote:
Hello!
Pontus I've been dunning myself, in the general direction of Kessel
for the same issue, (your good idea), for two items as well. As it
happens my Fedex account is fully workable........

So with newfound knowledge I'll try again.

You are moving yourself, with loading gear for transport vessels, towards a distant place for two items you desire. Somewhere in this lies my good idea and... oh dear headache. Are you looking for a Falcon that can do the Kessel run in less than three parsecs?

I can't take it, my raid is resyncing itself for the third time the last 24 hours and the kid is sick :/ ... I'll ad-hoc translate a swedish saying for you: Speak outside of the beard! ;-)

/P