[HECnet] Inventory reduction sale at Bob's warehouse!

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 06:33:13 PDT 2013

Hello!
Pontus I've been dunning myself, in the general direction of Kessel
for the same issue, (your good idea), for two items as well. As it
happens my Fedex account is fully workable........
----
Dave this is your fault, none of the Yetis surrounding you or Cory
want to help. All they want to do is use your resources to commit
mayhem in Asia.
----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com