[HECnet] Downloadble fonts into an VT220?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Sep 18 16:48:46 PDT 2013

On 2013-09-18 16:20, Sampsa Laine wrote:

	http://www.macterm.net

As long as you can get to the stream before macterm do, sure. Reading through all the blurb on that page actually never suggest that anything like that is possible, but it might be. I just couldn't find it.

Yeah the docs were a tad confusing, but   I think most of it is actually built on Python so I might be able to catch the stream before passing it along..

That reminds me: Are there any VMS apps that actually USE ReGIS or SIXEL graphics? I'm toying with building some fake police database with SIXEL images of the perps in COBOL :)

I know that I have definitely worked with VMS tools in the past that did. There was some kind of tool to draw graphs and similar stuff that I used when I worked at DEC in the 80s. DECgraph maybe? Anyway, used that on a VT241. And it used ReGIS. I'm sure there are more examples around. Finding any of that stuff today is a different matter.