[HECnet] Downloadble fonts into an VT220?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Sep 18 15:11:12 PDT 2013

On 2013-09-18 13:08, Sampsa Laine wrote:
Actually this looks like a nice clean solution that is by default extensible in Python.

I think I'll start with SIXEL and add ReGIS later.

	http://www.macterm.net

As long as you can get to the stream before macterm do, sure. Reading through all the blurb on that page actually never suggest that anything like that is possible, but it might be. I just couldn't find it.

	Johnny

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +358 40 7208932