[HECnet] Downloadble fonts into an VT220?

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Wed Sep 18 14:19:12 PDT 2013

"Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-" <system at TMESIS.COM> writes:

{...snip...}
I'll look around.   Somewhere I have some of thee soft-font files.   There
were a number of them that DEC/DECUS produced such as Cyrillic, Hebrew,
and even an upside-down and backard ASCII set.

As I'd said, I knew that I had them here somewhere; however, I had to resort
to a disk search as Google didn't help me much.   You can find several of the
soft-fonts I spoke of, and more, here:

  http://DECUSlib.com/DECUS/VAX88B4/Levine/font/

Have fun...

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG