[HECnet] Downloadble fonts into an VT220?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Wed Sep 18 07:16:03 PDT 2013

I'll have to look into that Mac240 software, sounds cool.

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +358 40 7208932

On 18 Sep 2013, at 08:14, Julian Wolfe <julian at twinax.org> wrote:

I just did a bunch of work messing with this.   It works on the Mac emulator called "Mac240" for 68K machines, which also emulates ReGIS graphics.   I would have no idea what VMS would 'support', but it's just a matter of dumping escape code sequences to the terminal.

I have been unsuccessful at getting a real 220 to respond to the escape codes that the Mac emulator seems to accept, according to the VT220 programmer's reference.