[HECnet] SHARK ATTACK! for PDP/11

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Sep 18 17:08:09 PDT 2013

On 09/18/2013 11:24 AM, Gregg Levine wrote:
He did? Must have done it when I was not there.

  It was at the very beginning of the event.

Good to know. And here
I thought the machine's sole purpose was for traveling.

  Well it IS quite well-traveled.

Actually Dave that's the machine that   the Yetis are using to bring
down China, its been up for the past eighteen months. Oh and please
stop staring at those four vans and one Bentley? That's what they use
for transport, the Bentley belongs to their supporter.

  I need the Bentley today, I've gotta go get groceries!