[HECnet] Worth getting a "VMS" keyboard?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Tue Sep 17 19:59:13 PDT 2013

Anyway, I'm going to get one of those 10-20 quid extended Mac keyboards from ebay and let you guys know how it works out.

As far as I can tell, it has enough buttons to do pretty much anything an LK keyboard does, and like I said, Terminal.app lets you map the keys to any escape sequence etc you want.

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +358 40 7208932