[HECnet] Looking for systems to test against...

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Apr 23 20:16:51 PDT 2014

On 2014-04-23 20:28, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons wrote:

El 23/04/2014, a les 20.13, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> va escriure:

Cool. Thanks.
TOPS-20 FAL looks semi-sane, and I can talk with it.
Tops-10 FAL looks really weird, but at least some kind of communication is possible.
RSTS/E FAL is not agreeing with RSX, it would seem. :-(

Well, I can get at least a little bit of communication. I can get a DIRECTORY and I can type a remote file, forcing the mode to ASCII (/AS). If you were getting an "Insufficient network resouces" error that was my fault (I forgot to increase the quotas for the GUEST user).

Indeed, the quota was the problem. Works now. Excellent! Cool. However, RSTS/E did not present the kind of attributes on text files that I would have thought.