[HECnet] getting connected

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Apr 26 19:33:30 PDT 2014

On 2014-04-26 14:29, Brian Hechinger wrote:
You know, instead of writing this up in an email every time, here's a
web page. :)

http://myst.platinum.net/~wonko/hecnet/GRE_tunnel_info.txt

A typical thing we should gather somewhere easy to find. I'll add a link from Madame for now. Thanks.

	Johnny

-brian

PS: This also answers your question, Cory.