[HECnet] Another test - sorry

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 12:00:09 PDT 2014

On 4/8/2014 6:26 AM, Rok Vidmar wrote:
Just seeing if this shows up for me.

      Some listservers do not echo messages to OP. The
  same is true for some UAs, GMail for instance.
      There is no better test for a computer than letting it
  run an operating system. There is no better test for a
  list than sending a relevant, widely interesting post :)
  --
  Regards, Rok

Ah, but they used to show up.   It's just been in the last week that they have stopped (I'm guessing, I haven't had a need to post to either in a while until a few days ago).   It's happening on both HECnet and DECtec mailing lists.   Although on DECtec, if I reply to someone like I am now, it often does get echoed back to me.   On HECnet, it does not.

John H. Reinhardt