[DECtec] [HECnet] No VCF for me, but...

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sat Apr 5 10:11:00 PDT 2014

Sent from mobile device that advertises itself for no good reason

On 2014-04-05 06:31, Dave McGuire wrote:

  ...I did get one hell of a consolation prize to soften the blow.   A
large truck arrived today with nine racks and two pallets.   This brings
true a dream I've had for 31 years.   I teared up more than once.

  Observe the glory.

  http://www.neurotica.com/misc/VAXen/

Nice! I personally much prefer the 86x0 machines, but the 11/78x have nostalgic significance.p

Pretty sure he has an 86x0 as well. ;)

Now, get it online... :-)