[HECnet] Hosting offer

Erik Olofsen e.olofsen at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 18 11:23:50 PST 2014

Hi Sampsa,

I would be interested in having another look at Gnuplot for VMS; for the last
official version of Gnuplot, the command procedures do no longer result in a
successful build. Gnuplot may be compiled on my own Alpha, but it is a bit
slow to do development. Would that be possible on for example CHIMPY?

Erik