[HECnet] two dumb RSX questions

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Sun Feb 16 17:38:26 PST 2014

Nice!   Real hardware!   One day I'll get my 11/53 back up.   Are you
giving guest access and/or offering accounts?   And do you have
Fortran?   :)

Regards,
Mark

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 2:52 PM, Peter Lothberg <roll at stupi.se> wrote:

With (a lot) of help from Johnny I have a RSX11 box on HECnet. It's a
11/53, 1.5M memory, SCSI disk and tape on CMD   controller and delqua.
(It's in Sunnyvale).

$set host krylbo

[Attempting a connection, connect OK, ]
[Remote host is a RSX-11M+ system]
[TYPE ^\,<RET> to return to node SOL]

Connected to   "KRYLBO"
log 10,2
Password:

RSX-11M-PLUS V4.6     BL87       [1,54] System       KRYLBO
16-FEB-14 16:45       Logged on Terminal RT0:   as PLT1

Good Afternoon

              *                                                                                                                             *
              *                                       Welcome to RSX-11M-PLUS                                       *
              *                                                                                                                             *
              *                                   Version 4.6   Base level 87                                     *
              *                               This is file LB:[1,2]LOGIN.TXT                                 *
              *                                                                                                                             *

      Last interactive login on Friday, February 14, 2014   07:40:49   (RT0:)

NCP>show exec char

Node characteristics as of 16-FEB-14 16:50:52

Executor node = 59.55 (KRYLBO)

    Identification = RSXBURK, Management version = 4.2.0
    Host = 59.55 (KRYLBO), Loop count = 1
    Loop length = 40, Loop with = Mixed
    Incoming timer = 15, Outgoing timer = 30
    NSP version = 4.0.0
    Maximum links = 10, Delay factor = 32
    Delay weight = 2
    Inactivity timer = 30, Retransmit factor = 5
    Routing version = 2.0.0, Type = Endnode IV
    Maximum circuits = 1
    Incoming proxy = Disabled
    Outgoing proxy = Disabled
    Segment buffer size = 576

NCP>show kno cir

Known circuits summary as of 16-FEB-14 16:51:06

Circuit = QNA-0

    State = On
    Adjacent node = 59.57 (E825GW)

-P