RSTS/E tapes, was Re: [HECnet] two dumb RSX questions

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sun Feb 16 19:20:11 PST 2014

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014, Dave McGuire wrote:

On 02/17/2014 04:19 AM, Peter Lothberg wrote:
In Croatia we put 1GE simple fiber SFP in to the houses. Could be
upgraded to 10G when prices come down. No pon, no nothing strange...

Houses in Croatia have orders of magnitude better connectivity than
most commercial facilities in the US.   That figures.

Telecoms in Columbus, OH are fantastic, though. ;)

...Mind we manufactured switching equipment a short drive from where I live.

Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff
http://gimme-sympathy.org Projects