RSTS/E tapes, was Re: [HECnet] two dumb RSX questions

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sun Feb 16 19:15:29 PST 2014

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014, Dave McGuire wrote:

On 02/16/2014 10:11 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
On Sun, 16 Feb 2014, Cory Smelosky wrote:

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014, Brian Hechinger wrote:

That's why I want a non-residential ISP to provide me with service.
I don't think I'll get that here, though. :(

Not at a price you can afford , no. :)

Unless I convince OAR.net I am doing legitimate educational research
in the field of computer history/aracheology, correct. ;)

3/3 symmetric T1 w/ 5 static IPs is $549/mo. Hmmmm.

If by 3/3 you mean 3Mbps up and 3Mbps down, it's not a T1.

I know.   They were just billing it as a T1...despite the fact it'd be two bonded T1s.

Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff
http://gimme-sympathy.org Projects