RSTS/E tapes, was Re: [HECnet] two dumb RSX questions

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sun Feb 16 18:35:58 PST 2014

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014, Dave McGuire wrote:

You'll have to get it via a proxy, I guess.

This is the best that's available here, and, working on the net all
day every day, it actually never gives me problems.   (what is the actual
source of that lack of routing?)

Don't blame you for not going with Cogent. ;)

Please remember that the USA has piss poort Internet services compared
to the rest of the world, despite our best efforts.

Yeah.   Here you have companies like Cogent.   (Who could probably be convinced to provide access to my house.)   I'd be limited to T1 though. ;)

Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff
http://gimme-sympathy.org Projects