[HECnet] TOPS-20 mailer config

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Sat Feb 15 15:46:47 PST 2014

I gave up trying to make sense out of <mail>mailer-relay-info.txt.
Even MM's source code is vague at best.   I ultimately made no changes
in TOPS-20 at all, and just created a rule in my router's iptables to
intercept all outgoing mail from TOPS-20 and divert it to a single
mail server.   If you have a linux-based router, I can give you the
proper iptables incantation to do the same.

-Mark