[HECnet] Re: TOPS-20 on HECnet?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Jan 14 18:28:11 PST 2014

  Cisco, GRE.

                    -Dave

On 01/14/2014 09:25 PM, Mark Abene wrote:
Awesome.   Are you Johnny-bridging?   Or doing something like DECnet
encapsulated in GRE?
We can go off-list to negotiate the link particulars...

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 6:01 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
On 01/14/2014 08:17 PM, Mark Abene wrote:
I'm not using the virtual cisco for HECnet at all, that's only for the
X.25 project (currently at sampsa.com, though I may run a local node
additionally).
For HECnet I'm just running a plain old fashioned Johnny-bridge.   :)
I take it HECnet peers are lacking in the U.S.?

  I can provide tunnel endpoints.   Real Cisco hardware here, real static
IP addresses, good bandwidth.