[HECnet] EISNER?

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Tue Jan 14 05:16:01 PST 2014

Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> writes:

On 14 Jan 2014, at 14:51, "Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-" =
<system at TMESIS.COM> wrote:

Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> writes:
=20
Mind you with such a large change anyway, it might be a good time to =
=3D
"sneak in" the connection to HECnet :)
=20
I don't have to "sneak" anything.
=20

I didn't mean it literally :)

I just figured that with such a large change happening anyway nobody =
would really notice or care - as there was some discussion pro and con =
in that thread..

Quoting the late Rear Admiral Grace Hopper:

It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.
--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG