[HECnet] EISNER?

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Tue Jan 14 03:42:21 PST 2014

Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> writes:

Anybody know what happened with that discussion re: EISNER and HECnet?

Also, is EISNER even up any more? I can't seem to connect to it.

EISNER is being or has been physically relocated.   Once it is back up, I'll
see what can be done about getting it connected to HECnet.   I have no idea
what'll be available network-wise/router-wise until EISNER is back on-line.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG