[HECnet] EISNER?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Thu Jan 16 12:21:38 PST 2014

On 15 Jan 2014, at 22:05, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:

On 2014-01-14 03:44, Sampsa Laine wrote:

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +44 7961 149465

On 14 Jan 2014, at 13:42, "Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-" <system at TMESIS.COM> wrote:

Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> writes:

Anybody know what happened with that discussion re: EISNER and HECnet?

Also, is EISNER even up any more? I can't seem to connect to it.

EISNER is being or has been physically relocated.   Once it is back up, I'll
see what can be done about getting it connected to HECnet.   I have no idea
what'll be available network-wise/router-wise until EISNER is back on-line.

Mind you with such a large change anyway, it might be a good time to "sneak in" the connection to HECnet :)

I totally dislike the "sneak in" comment. If it is going to happen, it must be done very openly and consciously. Noone will benefit from trying to sneak something in.

	Johnny

I think you misunderstood what I meant, I prob expressed it badly, my main point was that since the system is undergoing so many changes etc anyway right now as to be down, this would be a best time to join HECnet..