[HECnet] EISNER?

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Thu Jan 16 07:45:41 PST 2014

<Paul_Koning at Dell.com> writes:

On Jan 16, 2014, at 8:22 AM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- <system at TMESIS.C=
OM> wrote:

Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> writes:
=20
If they are running Multinet, you could also setup a link using that.
=20
Oh yes!   Eisner is or was running Multinet.=20

If you have a choice between Multinet and GRE, use GRE.   Multinet is horrib=
ly unreliable because it is based on a fundamentally defective protocol des=
ign.

Absolutely.

I'll know more once the eagle has landed. ;)

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG