[HECnet] Which is THE dec printer?

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Thu Jan 16 07:20:47 PST 2014

Mark Wickens <mark at wickensonline.co.uk> writes:

It *almost* makes me want to get the missus to drape herself over an=20
Alphaserver, or such like... ;)

Maybe all this talk of line printers should spur someone to make the DEC=20
equivalent of Benny Benassi's 'Satisfaction' video:=20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DV5bYDhZBFLA

Mark

Well, I already have a soundtrack.   It just needs the hot female visuals:

http://tmesis.com/soundz/IWantYourVAX.wav
http://tmesis.com/soundz/IWantYourVAX-Lyrics.txt

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG