[HECnet] Which is THE dec printer?

Daniel Soderstrom snaggs at mac.com
Thu Jan 16 01:38:51 PST 2014

I'd love a daisy wheel! Are there any which will hook up to   a vax 4000? Though I remember collecting my printouts from the sysop in 1st year 1991 and you could hear the line printers grinding away. Need 230 (ish) volts too.

Basically size doesnt matter, as I will have to pay for a pallet, regardless of whats on it.

Kindly,

Daniel S  derstr  m

Sent from my iPad