[HECnet] Which is THE dec printer?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Jan 15 15:37:17 PST 2014

On 01/15/2014 06:31 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
The LA120 was the de facto console terminal for the VAX-11/78*s.   One
reason
why I have three; albeit, one has been cannibalized for parts.

I only have one!

I'm sure Dave could spare another, though...;)

  No...I'm interested in sending some of my too-old-to-run yet
too-new-to-collect gear, like the remaining two Sun Fire 6800s.   As for
vintage stuff, vintage DEC stuff in particular, I am in acquisition
mode.   I've only sent stuff along to you because I'm trying to support
your learning and restoration efforts.