[HECnet] Re: [DECtec] NTP vulnerability in VMS 8.3

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 12:19:30 PST 2014

Hello!
The few times I've seen idiots attacking (or even trying to attack) my
(What else?) Linux setup via the SSH connection, I imagine them being
forced to walk across a desert, with limited supplies.

It definitely should be legal. I'm thinking defenestration.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-