[HECnet] Decent OS X terminal that'll let me keys?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Sun Jan 5 11:04:56 PST 2014

On 5 Jan 2014, at 21:00, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:

On 2014-01-05 19:46, Sampsa Laine wrote:
Does this resize the terminal window when you resize the window on OS X?

Not sure I understand the question.

	Johnny

Ok, so I open up an SSH connection to CHIMPY.

1. Resize the window
2. SET TERM/INQ
3. Run EDIT

Terminal.app the new dimensions are used, xterm is still 80x25..

I'm sure there a really intuitive .Xresource somewhere that I need to set to enable this, but as I haven't been using xterm for 20 years like you mentioned before, I find this rather irritating (also, how DOES pasting stuff into xterm work anyway)?

Sampsa