[HECnet] Decent OS X terminal that'll let me keys?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Jan 5 11:01:23 PST 2014

On 2014-01-05 19:55, Sampsa Laine wrote:
Terminal.app seems to have worked fine for the last 6 years or so for me :)

What is the single show-stopping bug in Terminal.app that should make me move over to xTerm?

For me it is that it will not clear the window when the DECCOLM escape sequence is received. I have plenty of applications that depends on that behavior. I could go on with more bugs as well, but it just sucks.

	Johnny

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +44 7961 149465