[HECnet] RX50 schematics?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 17:55:53 PST 2014

Hello!
It'll work. But you need to worry about the timing.....
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 at 8:41 PM, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:
On Wed, 1 Jan 2014, Cory Smelosky wrote:

Evening,

Do RX50 schematics exist on bitsavers, fiche, or elsewhere?   I have one
here and it doesn't appear to work.   Testing is showing either a busted
motor or something wrong in the voltage control stuff.

Thanks!

Oops.   Just found 'em up on bitsavers.   Let's hope it's helpful with test
point values.   I have no idea if TP1 should be 2.4008VDC or it should be a
specific waveform.

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff