[HECnet] Ersatz-11 V7.1

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 02:11:04 PDT 2014

Hello!
In fact Brian, much as I find this discussion both amusing and
informative, he's right. I have practically all the versions here that
he's written. Exceptions are this version, soon to resolved, and the
one before it. I think I have the 0.8 one and the 0.9 and the 1s also
the 2s. '

But as I said, I've got most of them.

Great stuff there John, I'll do that one RSN.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com