[HECnet] tunnel config tool

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Thu Mar 6 17:06:52 PST 2014

The ACL doesn't matter until the next time a config is pushed out. If the acl is wrong (doesn't allow me to talk to you) then I cannot initiate the tftp transfer of the config snippet.

I need to do a manual push when I get home for Cory. If you've made updates to the acl the next push to you will succeed.

-brian